Dubai Helicopter Tours
Dubai Helicopter Tours
The Dubai skyline is adorned with mesmerizing splendor and there’s no best way of appreciating its immaculate beauty than to see it from the right level. Yes, the best way to see the magnificence of the skyscrapers is from above. Exclusively for our guests who know what it is like to be on top and admire the world below, we introduce élite helicopter tours of the majestic Dubai skyline.
From the historic architectures to the futuristic wonders, our helicopter tour brings you up close and personal with the best of Dubai skyline in a royal way. The last thing we want you is to feel unsafe and that is exactly why each of our helicopters are new and maintained using state- of- art technologies. We follow all the civil aviation rules and procedures to the book to ensure our guests safety.
From the heights of the mighty of Burj Khalifa, to the top of the beautiful sail shaped Burj Al Arab, the stunning white stone architecture of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, to the historic Dubai creek; our helicopter ride covers the best of Dubai from a very unusual angle. Check out the world’s biggest manmade wonders- The Palm islands from a view that’s truly breathtaking and gives you goosebumps with its beauty, enormity and valor.
Our helicopter rides are flown throughout the year for our exquisite guests at surprisingly affordable prices. You can hop on the helicopter from the Atlantis or the Dubai Festival city. The helicopter ride comes in two time options- the 15-minutes ride, 17 minute, and the 25-minutes ride. While the number of destinations covered might vary but the fun, excitement and the adrenaline rush is beyond expression.
- Transfer option is available for this activity if you select the with transfers option at the time of your booking.
- Each passenger is required to bring their Passport ID’s to the Helipad check-in area.
- All flights are subject to weather and visibility conditions.
- Tour routes may vary due to air traffic control stipulations or other operational or safety considerations.
- Insurance: Every passenger is insured in accordance with the local UAE Civil Aviation Authorization regulations.
- Children of all ages will be charged Adult Rates
- Pregnant women can fly only during the first 32 weeks of pregnancy OR upon your own risk.
- Luxuria Tours bears no responsibility for customers who arrive late. In this case there would be no refund or any kind of rescheduling in this activity.