Oman Musandam & Dibba Cruise
Oman Musandam & Dibba Cruise
A tour to Musandam Dibba is a day trip to the strikingly beautiful Musandam Peninsula region of Oman. Your holiday trip to Musandam Dibba is full of different leisure activities where you will have plenty of fun and excitement. While on the way to Musandam Dibba, you enjoy a scenic drive through narrow roads and hair-pin bends carved out of majestic Hajar Mountains. You will be visiting the picturesque places such as exotic Carpet market of Fujairah nestled among the scenic Masafi Mountains. The full road trip from Dubai / Sharjah until Dibba Harbor takes approximately 2 hours. Your sea trip starts from the Dibba Musandam harbor and it would take you through the winding sea flanked by mountains on a traditional wooden dhow. This one-hour cruise before you get into some sporting activity is a pure joy with serenity of sea and silence around you. The On board crew will pamper you with their professional service and hospitality during the entire cruise so that you can relax on Bedouin style pillows while sipping the aromatic Arabic Coffee and admire the beauty of nature. There are plenty of marine sports that you can indulge yourself in while on cruise that includes snorkeling, hand-line fishing, swimming as well as taking a small detour in the sea with the cute banana boat rides that are the specialties of Musandam Dibba Trip. As Musandam Dibba peninsula is located on the edge of the ‘Western Palearctic’, you will have the fantastic opportunity to watch widest variety of birds from three continents.
01.30 PM: Second stop at Haffa beach for lunch, Swimming & Snorkeling
Refreshment like Soft Drinks, Water, Juice, Tea, Coffee and Fruits along with Lunch Buffet
Arabic Biryani Rice
Sausages Curry with Veg
Ketchup and Mayonnaise
Yellow Beans (Dal)
Potato Curry or Vegetables Curry
Transfer UAE – Khasab –UAE (Dubai, Sharjah & RAK).
Full Day Dhow Cruise to Khor Sham.
Lunch & Refreshments on board.
2 stops for swimming & Snorkeling.
Note: UAE Exit fee & Oman visa fees are not included in the package.
Children below 5 yrs. : Free of charge
Children between 5 – 11 yrs. : 60% of package cost.
Above 12 yrs. : Full charge
Your Musandam Dibba tour in Oman is fully guided by experienced Captain supported by friendly and courteous crew. Dhow used for the cruising trip has navigation compass, fire extinguisher, safety and First Aid kit and lifesaving jackets.
Duration of Dibba Tour: Musandam Dibba Trip is a full day trip
You Need to Know about Musandam Dibba Trip
You will receive the confirmation for your Musandam Dibba tour at the time of booking.
In order to do the Dibba tours, you must keep your original passports and a copy of it with you and UAE Residence visa holders must show their original passports with valid UAE visa stamped on it to be shown at the UAE – Oman border.
Your Cruising trip is subject to weather conditions and is dependent to Oman Coast Guard approval.
Snorkeling equipment, life jacket, hand-line fishing line shall be provided
As Musandam Dibba tour is a year-round activity so during summer you are recommended Light clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry swim-wear for this trip if they want to go deep into the sea waters.
Pick up form Dubai hotel or residence, drive to Khassab the Capital of Musandam in Oman, tour in Khassab town, then 6 hours traditional Arabian wooden dhow, where you can enjoy with many activities such as cruising, swimming, snorkeling, banana boat, fishing, with lunch.
• Guest is not allowed to carry Any Alcohol in our Buses & Dhow Cruise in Dibba.
• Border Crossing is subject to immigration conditions (Delays are subject to official inspection)
• Original Passport & Emirates ID is MUST for the tour for all the guests
• The Cruise & entire program during cruise is subject weather conditions
• Due to Tide / Weather Conditions / Local Rule Changes, the program can be altered / cut short; however MSATT Team will deliver the best to provide the entire services.
• Basic fishing equipment; No live cooking is possible during the cruise
• The vehicle will wait maximum 10 minutes for the allotted pickup time provided for the guests and in the event the guest doesn’t turn up, the booking will be treated as a NO SHOW.
• The booking can be cancelled 48 hours prior to tour date. Any cancellation after 48 hours is 100% chargeable.
• There are no seats reserved for any guests during cruise / vehicles. The allocation will be on first come first serve basis. The dhow cruise seating is in Majlis cushions
• Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates / Sultanate of Oman has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach / dhow cruise anchoring area in Haffa Beach. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages.
• Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings, police or military installations are not allowed.
• MSATT reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled program offered in this brochure for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or similar. Furthermore MSATT reserves the right to amend and or cancel the schedule for any tour featured in this brochure.
SHOULD KNOW BEFORE BOOK
- UAE Residents are requested to send a copy of passport to process the border pass. Border pass is required as per the new regulation set by the UAE crossing Dibba transitional border for all UAE Residents visa holders. Border pass will be made by us (it is free of charge) and it will remain at the Dibba checkpoint. It may take 2 to 3 days to process Border pass for, please ensure you carry your Passport along with you.
- For tourist Visa holders, the Border crossing permit gets processed within a days’ time. It is mandatory to carry a Valid Passport along as the tour crosses the army check point.
- Children under 3 years will be allowed free of Cost but it is also mandatory to carry the Childs original Passport copy at the time of your Tour.