Georgia 7 Days/6 Nights
Departure to airport to fly to Tbilisi in Georgia (Airport Pickup will be before 4 hours of Flight)
Arrive at the Tbilisi International Airport. You will be welcomed by Luxuria’s tour guide, then transferred to your hotel. Check-in at the hotel.
The Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi – commonly known as Sameba is the main cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church located in Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia. Constructed between 1995 and 2004, it is the third-tallest Eastern Orthodox cathedral in the world and one of the largest religious buildings in the world by total area. Sameba is a synthesis of traditional styles dominating the Georgian church architecture at various stages in history and has some Byzantine undertones.
Puppet Theatre – Though modest in size, The Gabriadze Theater is among the world’s preeminent cultural institutions. Presenting mature puppet performances full of depth and meaning, it has gained the respect and recognition of international audiences and critics alike.
Anchiskhati Church – is the oldest surviving church in Tbilisi. It belongs to the Georgian Orthodox Church and dates to the sixth century.
Bridge of Peace – is a bow-shaped pedestrian bridge, a steal and glass construction illuminated with numerous LEDs, over the Kura River in downtown Tbilisi. The bridge which stretches 150 metres (490 ft) over the Kura River was ordered by the City Hall of Tbilisi to create a contemporary design feature connecting Old Tbilisi with the new district. The official opening took place on May 6, 2010.
Rike Park – is a public recreation area in Tbilisi, popular with families, tourists and residents out for a stroll. its main entrance is right from the beautiful pedestrian ‘Bridge of Peace’.
Narikala Fortress – is an ancient fortress overlooking Tbilisi and the Kura River. The fortress was established in the 4th century as Shuris-tsikhe (i.e., “Invidious Fort”). Most of extant fortifications date from the 16th and 17th centuries. One of the most recognized symbols of Tbilisi – Kartlis Deda (Mother of Georgia) monument is erected on Narikala, overlooking historical center of the city.
Old Town – Old Tbilisi is principally centered on what is commonly referred to as the Tbilisi Historic District. It chiefly represents a 19th-century urban fabric with largely eclectic architecture which includes the buildings and structures from the 5th to the 20th century. The district is located on the both sides of the Kura River and contains Waterfall Leghvtakhevi and Abanotubani (literally “Bath District”). The Sulphur Bathes in Abanotubani, in the midst of the old town in Tbilisi are famed to be the source of the city’s existence. The water, full of natural therapeutic minerals, springs from the ground at about 40 C°.
Heydar Aliev Park – As a sign of friendship of the two neighboring countries, Georgian government has named the right embankment of the river Mtkvari after former president of Azerbaijan – Heydar Aliyev
and has created a beautiful park in the ancient part of Tbilisi where everyone can enjoy peaceful and relaxing surroundings.
Freedom Square – The location was first named Freedom Square in 1918, during the foundation of the First Georgian Republic following the collapse of the Russian Empire. It has been the site of various mass demonstrations including those for Georgia’s independence (from the Soviet Union), the Rose Revolution, and others. Today The Freedom Monument commonly known as the St. George Statue, is a memorial located in the center of the square dedicated to the freedom and independence of the Georgian nation.
Rustaveli Avenue – We will pass through the main avenue of Tbilisi by bus. Tour guide will show all the important modern and historical buildings.
Bombora Park – Originally opened in 19th century, now it is the modern entertainment site with great views on Tbilisi. Here you can find plenty of attractions, wide choice of cafes and restaurants.
• Visit to the Ananuri fortress – is a XVI century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The Ananuri fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns.
• Jvari monastery (Cross) temple of 6th century situated near the merge of rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi
• Cathedral Svetitskhoveli of the 9th century
• Walk through old streets of Mtskheta
• Visit to the souvenir market
• On the way back to Tbilisi visit to the largest shopping mall of Georgia “Tbilisi Mall”
• Free time for dinner in the afternoon
• Transfer back to the hotel in Tbilisi
Uplistsikhe is an ancient rock-hewn town in eastern Georgia. It is identified by archaeologists as one of the oldest urban settlements in Georgia. Strategically located in the heartland of the country, it emerged as a major political and religious center. With the Christianization of country early in the 4th century, Uplistsikhe seems to have declined in its importance and lost its position to the new centers of Christian culture – Mtskheta and, later Tbilisi
Transfer to Rabati (3-hour drive)
Rabati Castle – is a medieval castle complex in Akhaltsikhe, built in the 13th century. The eastern end of this large, impressive castle (the first part inside the main entrance) includes a hotel, restaurant, tourism information Centre and a couple of shops, while the monumental part at the west end contains mosque, citadel and museum.
Transfer to Borjomi after tour, check-in at the hotel.
Visit to Borjomi’s Mineral Water Park, dating back to 1850, occupies a narrow, wooded valley. The original warm mineral spring, named Ekaterina Spring, sits beneath a pavilion straight ahead of the park entrance. If you walk about 3km upstream, beyond the ‘attractions’ of the park, you’ll find a small, spring-fed swimming pool with a constant temperature of about 27°C.
Check in & Overnight in Borjomi.
Check out, Departure to Tbilisi airport. (Airport Pickup will be before 6 hours of Flight)
Tbilisi City Tour
Ananuri – Mtskheta Tour• Tbilisi City TourWhat’s Included:• Accommodation in Hotel or Hotel Apartment,
• Daily Breakfast, fees, services charges, taxes and tourism Dirham.
• Rabati Tour
• Tbilisi City Tour
• Uplistsikhe Tour
• Ananuri – Mtskheta Tour
• Airport / Pick up and Drop off, with check in/out assistance.
• All hotel, vehicle and restaurant 20% taxes & service fees.
• Tourism Dirham Tax 6$ per room per night.
• Professional Licensed Tour Guide
• All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above Tour.
• Transfers include (Vehicle, Parking, Petrol, Driver, Toll Gates, Airport / Port Pass, Insurance).
Optional Tours & Activities
- Personal Expenses
- Supplement rates will apply during holidays and special events
- Georgia Visa
- Child: 3 To 8
- Seniors: Yes
- Disabled: Yes
- Activity Level: Normal
- Minimum Participant: 4 Person
- Cancellation: Click Read Terms & Conditions
- What to Bring: Sun Glasses, Hate, Camera
- Additional Information: N/A
- UAE Visa Available upon Request Click Here for Visa Details
- For Georgia Visa information Click Here