To know more about Kelowna / Canada watch this videos:
Canada’s most famous year-round resort destination and the perfect place for a learning holiday.
The city boasts mild and sunny weather and is well known for its pristine beaches, abundant orchards, award winning wineries, championship golf courses, and ‘champagne’ powder skiing.
This program attracts office workers, executives, corporate and incentive groups. (Ages 25+)
- Monday-Friday: Practical ESL 9:00am -12:00noon
- Monday-Friday: Activities 12:45pm - 3:00pm
- Activity transportation and admission fees
- Homestay: single room, shared bath and 3 meals per day
- Application fees and materials
- Airport greeting and farewell at Kelowna Airport