Imagine up and away into the UAE’s mesmerizing skies! A six-hour hot air balloon flight is undeniably the most perfect way to take in the enchanting sights of the region. Marvel at the spectacular views of the sun rising against the backdrop of Hajjar Mountains, as the basket takes off with the gentle winds in the morning. Soaring up in the hot air balloon steered by stable breezes, you can float regally and smoothly past the UAE’s magical landscape covering endless seas of Arabian dunes, bright green oases, and beautiful flora fauna, such as camels, gazelles and Oryx. Regardless of the age and sex, this activity can be enjoyed by all. So if you’re looking for an alternative sightseeing experience during your trip to Dubai or UAE, hot air balloon ride is certainly a must-try pursuit.
After this magnificent adventure we will start New Dubai tour, first photo stop will be in H.H Sheikh Mohamed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Palace, the current ruler of Dubai, then will drive to Dubai Marina (the biggest artificial marina in world) to make a photo stop in the boardwalk to view the magnificent towers and luxurious yachts, then continue to JBR (Jumeirah Beach Residence) which is now touted to be the most popular community in Dubai.
We will proceed by visiting the eight wonder in the world, the Palm Jumeirah, and the world-famous hotel, Atlantis Hotel, (10min photo stop – Outside), then we will visit Madinat Jumeirah (30min), a magnificent hotel built in traditional style with different choices of shops, restaurant and activities which are surrounded by over 3.7Km of water channels similar to Venice, Italy with Arabic style, and you will have a chance to take great pictures for Magestic 7 stars’ hotel Burj Al Arab.
Stop in SAGA Islamic art center (30min), drive through Sheikh Zayed road to see the modern city and towers including the highest tower in world Burj Khalifah, passing by Dubai mall the biggest mall in world (photo stop 20min). (Note: After 6pm, we can watch the biggest fountain show in world). After completing this magnificent tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/ location.
Hot Air Balloon:
Things You Should Know:
- It is a sunrise flight, so it is always in the early morning and the timing can be changed as per the sunrise time from month to month.
- The Balloon floats approximately 30 to 60 minutes in the air depending on the weather.
- The flight date for flight confirmation & the exact pick-up time will confirm before 24 hour.
- The balloon ride will be on sharing basis for up to 20 passengers.
- The Pilot will let you know when it's the time to board and will give you the safety instructions.
- Make sure that you pay attention and understand the instructions by the pilot and when travelling with children please make sure that they are safe under parents/guardian’s supervision.
- A Certificate of First Flight shall be handed over duly signed by your pilot.
- Internationally practiced safety norms are being followed.
- All Flights are duly ensured on the Hull and the Occupants as per the prevailing international standards.
- Balloons to be flown by highly experienced pilots.
- Wear comfortable & warm clothes during winter, as you will be climbing in and out of the basket.
- We do not take bags onboard the balloon; bags will be left in the vehicles and looked after by our drivers who will be there when you land.
- The maximum weight limit for 1 adult is 120 KG and above will be charged in double.
- It is mandatory that all the passengers must submit a copy of his/her ID (Passport/Driving License/Any Govt. issued ID)
Pickup time is in between 03.30 A.M to 05.00 A.M, depending on the location.
Flight time approx. 30 to 60 minutes in between 05.30 A.M. to 08.00 A.M. depending on weather conditions.
The balloon will be floating through the air for 30 to 60 minutes depending on weather condition.
Drop off time approx. in between 08.00 AM to 9.00 AM back to hotel, depending on hotel location and traffic.
Instructions will be given by the pilot and the operation team.
Lite refreshment/ breakfast will be provided before take-off or after the landing.
The flight certificate will be provided after the landing.
Passengers we are unable to accommodate:
Ladies more than 3 months pregnant
Children less than 5 years of age
Anyone more than 85 years of age
Serious heart problems or any other medical conditions will not be suitable for this trip
Anyone who had major surgery recently within the last 6 months
Anyone that has had a broken leg/arm
Anyone who suffers from chronic back or neck pain or injuries
Phobia in height
Serious Heart problems
Disabilities covering mental health and emotional / Physical disabilities
Also, all passengers should sign the declaration that he/ she doesn’t have the above problems (Mandatory)