Terms & Conditions
- All rates are in US Dollar Per Person
- All rates Non Commissionable, quoted per person in half twin room.
- Above rates are NOT applicable for special occasions like Festivals, Exhibitions, Conferences, Meetings and Religious Holidays (e.g. Eid, Christmas etc.)
- All bookings must be sent at least 21 days before group arrival, and 60 day for special occasions, Exhibitions, Conferences, Events and holidays.
- The full price of any tour or excursion shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full price of the Activity is not paid to us at least, (10) days for tours prior to commencement of the said Activity.
- No refund and 100% cancellation charge applies for bookings cancelled less than (7) days for tours, and 21 day for holidays packages and hotels booking, prior to commencement of an Activity. Failure to turn up in the designated location for an Activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be a cancellation.
- Mother company is responsible for all tour leaders’ payments, Hotel booking or any extra expenses for leaders during a trip.
- We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you at our sole discretion. Due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be will give to the client or agency, in case not possible to make the activity in another day.
- You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in any of the activities. You agree to comply with the instructions in English of any personnel providing the Activity (Leader). If in the opinion of that Leader, your behavior or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, or if the Leader considers that your general well-being will be put at risk by continuing with the Activity, you may be asked not to participate in the Activity without the right to any refund of the price.
- Where we offer Activities provided by third parties, or issue you with a voucher entitling you to a ticket for an event, we act only as agent for the operator of the Activity concerned or the organizers of that event. The terms and conditions of the operator of the Activity or organizer of the event will apply to you and any refund will be subject to those terms and conditions. We will therefore have no responsibility for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators or organizers or their servants or agents, or for any injury, damage or loss arising in connection with the provision of Activities by such operators or in connection with the event or its organization.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity.
- Tour times and duration are for indicative purposes only and can vary at certain times of the year. Further, some entertainment options for e.g. belly dance show for safaris are not available during the holy month of Ramadan.
- All tours and packages have minimum participants, we have right to cancel the tour or trip if the minimum number was not reached. Otherwise, clients can request for private tour instead which we can also provide at a different rate.
- Alcohol and smoking are not allowed in all our tours and vehicles. In addition, we have a right to cancel the client tour without refund in case of non-compliance.
- All final bookings and changes and payment should be done at least 14 day before group arrival. We can still accommodate bookings made less than 14 days; however, we cannot guarantee the availability of tours such as Safari and Dhow Cruise as these are provided by external parties.
- All reservations must include the following details (Client Name, Number of passengers (If any children, age is requested), Hotel / Apartment / Port / Airport name & location, Arrival & Departure date with Flight/ Cruise Ship details (for airport pick up & drop off), Tour leader mobile number (local and international)
Tours & Packages include / Exclude
- Transfers and Excursions by buses, vans, Coaches or cars (Subject to number of participations).
- All Tax and Fees include in full amount of tour, except tourism dirham in hotels.
- Professional licensed English Tour Guide.
- All the entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above Tours.
- Rates for tours are (8hours full day, 4hours half day), any extra hours will applicable to extra charge 70$ per group.
- Some activities include meals (Subject to tour conditions).
- Not include any payments for tour leaders and any extra requests or meals. (Unless mention in contract).
- All Rates subject to change, for final booking please contact us.
- For Groups (Above 12 PAX), MICE rates contact us directly.
- Please include the following details in your booking: (Hotel details, Flights details for Arrival & Departure (Date / Time with details, Airport & Terminal, contact number / Mobile & E-mail).
- Hotel Check in 2pm and Check out 12am.
- All Airport transfer move from hotel before 4 hours of flight time for Dubai Airport, and 5 hours for Abu Dhabi Airport, any delay customer responsible for his own transportation to airport.
- For universities, institutes, schools, there are educational tours with special programs and activities for student.
- We can arrange Meals including the tours upon your request. (Half or Full board)
- We can arrange a Special Programs & Tours for Incentive, Delegations and VIP Guests.
- The above itineraries and rates could be changed if necessary.
REMINDER: Eating and drinking in public areas or streets during the day on the holy month of Ramadan are NOT allowed By Law. Such activities may commence only after Sunset.