- All Rates quoted & itineraries are subject to change without prior notice if necessary.
- Transfers and Excursions will be by coach, bus, van, or car (Subject to the number of participations).
- The timing of tours is (8 hours a full day, and 4 hours a half-day), extra charges will apply for extra hours.
- Rates do NOT cover any payments for the tour leader’s accommodation and meals. (Unless mentioned in the contract).
- All packages are fully customized upon request.
- All tours will escort y professional licensed English tour guide, other languages are subject to availability, and extra charges could apply.
- When a half-day tour exceeds 6 hours, the charge will be for a full day. when a full-day tour exceeds 10 hours, the charge will be for one and a half days.
- All Rates for travel agent groups only, for individual booking, please contact us.
- Hotel Check-in is at 2 – 3 pm & check out at 11 am
- All airport transfers from the hotel start before 4 hours of flight departure for Dubai Airport, 4:30 Hours at Al Maktoum & Sharjah Airport, and 5:30 hours for Abu Dhabi Airport. In case of any delays, the customer is responsible for his own transportation to the airport.
- Extra Meals during the tours are upon request (Half or Full board).
- Child flight ticket fares will be the same as adult fares.
- Supplement extra charges during special holidays, exhibitions & conferences will be applicable on the respective room rates.
- All Special Programs & Tours for Incentive, Delegations, and VIP Guests, will be arranged upon the guest’s arrival.
- Educational tours & packages will have special itineraries and activities for a student.
- The responsibility of Luxuria Travel & Events as the tour operator or their agents is limited.
- Luxuria Travel & Events acts only as an agent to make all necessary arrangements with third parties for airlines, hotels, buses, or any other services in connection with this tour and assumes no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, or delay.
- Where we offer Activities provided by third parties or issue you with a voucher entitling you to a ticket for an event, we act only as agents for the operator of the Activity concerned or the organizers of that event. The terms and conditions of the provider (Third-party) will apply to you and any refund will be subject to those terms and conditions. We will therefore have no responsibility for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators or organizers or their servants or agents, or for any injury, damage, or loss arising in connection with the provision of Activities by such operators or in connection with the event or its organization.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury, or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity.
- Luxuria Travel & Events is not responsible for decisions taken by the authorities responsible to forbidden passengers access to the country or to leave the country because of the client’s loss of appropriate documents, violation of the rule of law or violation of others, or violation of the rules of travel or baggage.
- The agent/person is fully responsible for the data of the travel/pilgrims.
- You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in any of the activities. You agree to comply with the instructions of any person providing the Activity (Leader). If in the opinion of that Leader, your behavior or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare, and well-being of the group as a whole, or if the Leader considers that your general well-being will be put at risk by continuing with the Activity, you may be asked not to participate in the activity without the right to any refund of the price.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates quoted in US Dollars only. All the bills issued shall be based on US Dollars only.
- All rates quoted are net and non-commissionable, inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
- Above rates are NOT applicable for special occasions like Festivals, Exhibitions, Conferences, Meetings, and Religious Holidays (e.g., Eid, Christmas, etc.).
- All bookings must be sent at least 21 days before the group arrived, and 60 days for special occasions, Exhibitions, Conferences, Events, and holidays.
- The full amount of any Package, tour, or excursion shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full amount of the Activity is not paid to us for at least, (14) days for tours prior to commencement of the said Activity, and cancelation policy will be applied.
- No refund and 100% cancellation charge applies for bookings canceled less than 21 days for tourholidayays packages, and hotel bookings, prior to commencement of an Activity. Failure to turn up in the designated location for an Activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be a cancellation.
- Group deposits are non-refundable.
- The deposit for the reduced ticket seat is non-refundable & is non-transferable to the other seats in the group.
- Group deposit is not permitted to be used to complete the payment or ticketing for the rest of the group as this is deemed lost.
- Reduce of the group size is subject to new rates.
- Refunds are not permitted after ticket issuance.
- The agent company is responsible for all tour leaders’ payments, Hotel booking, flights, visas, or any extra expenses for leaders during a trip.
- We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you at our sole discretion. Due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions, and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given to the client or agency if it’s not possible to make/re-schedule the activity for another day.
- No insurance for personal injury or accident for guises, accept bus accident during transportation & tours.
- Where we offer Activities provided by third parties or issue you with a voucher entitling you to a ticket for an event, we act only as agents for the operator of the Activity concerned or the organizers of that event. The terms and conditions of the operator of the Activity or organizer of the event will apply to you and any refund will be subject to those terms and conditions. We will therefore have no responsibility for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators or organizers or their servants or agents, or for any injury, damage, or loss arising in connection with the provision of Activities by such operators or in connection with the event or its organization.
- Tour times and duration are for indicative purposes only and can vary at certain times of the year. Further, some entertainment options may not be available.
- All packages have minimum participants. We have the right to cancel the tour or trip if the minimum number was not reached. Otherwise, clients can request a private tour instead which we can also provide at a different rate.
- Tour times and duration are for indicative purposes only and can vary at certain times of the year. Further, some entertainment options e.g., belly dance shows for safaris are not available during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Alcohol and smoking are not allowed in all our tours and vehicles. In addition, we have a right to cancel the client tour without a refund in case of non-compliance.
- All final bookings and changes and payment should be done at least 21 days before group arrival. We can still accommodate bookings made less than 21 days; however, we cannot guarantee the availability of tours such as Hotels, Safari, and Dhow Cruise as these are provided by external parties, and raters could be changed.
- All reservations should include the following details: Client Full Name, Passport Copy, Color Photo – Number of passengers (If any children or age is requested) – Arrival & Departure date with Flight/ Cruise Ship details (for airport pick up & drop off) – Tour leader mobile number (local and international).
|Groups & MICE||Individual|
|Accammodations||No Refund||21 Days 100%|
|No Refund||+22 Days 50%|
|No shows 100%|
|No Refund||21 Days 100%|
|No Refund||+22 Days 50%|
|No shows 100%|
|Cruises||45 Days 100%|
|+45 Days 50%|
|No shows 100%|
|Transfer & |
|7 Days 100%|
|+7 Days 50%|
|No shows 100%|
|Early return of rental No refund|
|Due to the high demand during peak periods (i.e., public holidays, exhibitions, special events, etc.), separate cancellation policies may apply. Special cancellation policies are applicable for all countries for the Christmas and New Year periods. Please check at the time of reservation. No Refund for Burj Al Arab, Dhow Cruise, Safari, Tickets & Dubai dinner with a belly dancer.|
|Curtailments: For all Bookings, Charges will be levied as per the actual charges received from the supplier/hotel plus US Dollars (USD) 50 per booking. Proof of return travel (boarding card) should match the end date of the last service utilized.|
|Partially Utilized Packages are non-refundable.|
The above does not apply to group bookings.
Please contact us for group cancellation charges.