Luxuria’s Visa Division
We provide varied aspects of visas, including Tourist visas (30 Days), and long-stay visas (90 Days).
UAE Visa Services
UAE Visa can be applied by the guests according to their requirements as follows:
|Long-Term Visa – Tourist (Dubai)*||Validity||Duration||Rate US$|
|Short Term Visa –Tourist (Dubai)*||Single Entry||30 Days||150$|
|Long-Term Visa – Tourist (Inside Country)*||Single Entry||90 Days||330$|
|Short Term – Tourist (Inside Country)*||Single Entry||30 Days||440$|
|Long Term Visa – Tourist (Inside Country)*||Single Entry||90 Days||550$|
|Short Term Visa Change (via air)|
|Single Entry||30 Days||335$|
|Long Term Visa Change (via air)|
|Single Entry||90 Days||650$|
|Visa Application Cancellation||40$|
|Airport Exit Clearance||85$|
|* Include Travel Insurance|
Please provide us with clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport size Colored Photograph
- Colored Passport front page copy
- Colored Passport last page copy
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Travel Insurance (Luxuria Tours Provides travel insurance)
- The validity of the passport should be a minimum of 6 months.
- The passport should not be in handwritten format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- Please note that visas are issued at the sole discretion of the UAE Immigration Ministry.
- Please be aware that Visa charges are non-refundable in case of cancellation or refusal by immigration.
- All visa applications should be sent at least 2 weeks prior to travel along with the full payment, otherwise, the customer should pay 55$ extra for urgent visa applications.
- Travelers who overstay in UAE after their visa validity should pay a 1,500 US$ fine for Immigration.
- We provide packages for Hotels, Tickets, Transfers along visas.
- A security cheque of AED 5500 (1,500$US) for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month’s Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
- Family visitors may not need to put in any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with Luxuria Tours.
- Individual visitors may need to put deposit and this may vary for each nationality, please contact us for more details.
Currently, citizens of 47 countries apart from the GCC nations, can get visas on arrival.
- Citizens of the following countries do not require advance visa arrangements to enter the UAE and can obtain a visa upon arrival for 90 days:
France, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Holland, Germany, Sweden, Austria, Finland, Liechtenstein, Belgium, Greece, Luxembourg, Poland, Switzerland, Estonia, Portugal, Malta, Spain, Cyprus, Denmark, Croatia, Slovenia, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia.
- Citizens of the following countries do not require advance visa arrangements to enter the UAE and can obtain a visa upon arrival for 30 days with a 10-day grace period:
Malaysia, Brunei, United Kingdom, Andorra, Japan, Canada, San Marino, Hong Kong, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Monaco, The Vatican, Singapore, South Korea
It should be noted that this list may vary from time to time and it is therefore best to check with your local UAE embassy or
the airline prior to departure.
To Book Your Travel Insurance Click Here
FOR VISA REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT US