Reasons To Make Your Life In Dubai Irreplaceable
Every time i leave Dubai to travel I miss these small things in our life in Dubai and UAE generally we consider it standard, i really miss Dubai & the high quality of lifestyle you will never appreciate it until compare it with other countries, I try to make a list for some of this thing:
Dubai City of Luxury, Dubai My City
- Dubai has the cleanest public toilets which you will never find in any other cities (that I have visited). Especially the bidet and cleaning staff in any public toilets, this besides they are all free!
- Seeing a normal Bentley, Porsche Lamborghini, or Ferrari, does not impress you anymore.
- Sunshine 365 days a year in Dubai. So, you can wear light clothes all the time and hang out late at night hours and sit outside, unlike in most modern cities you have to wear heavy clothes and after sunset, you should stay at home.
- Before I check in at any hotel, I wonder about the quality and services especially in Europe and the USA because the hotel standards in Dubai are very high, even DTCM has its own ISO standards higher form than international standards. So, you will find 4 star hotel in Dubai is like a 5 star property to the rest of the world.
- shopping … shopping, when we’re out of Dubai for shopping, we will appreciate the cheap prices and low taxes Dubai has, and the variety of options in the market.
- Safe & Secure, you can walk in any street late at night, or you can even let your wife or daughter back from work alone at 4 am and you will sleep in your bed because you know it’s safe.
- If you want to hang out you will not care about the petrol you will spend and you will not have to use public transportation or wait in cold or hot to get to your destination
- Get out of your vehicle to Put gasoline by yourself something will never happen, allows there is someone who will serve you.
- The standard car you will own in Dubai is a luxury for most other countries.
- “Where are you from?” and “What do you do?” this is the question you will face when you meet someone for the first time since 202 nationalities live in UAE and 89% of the population are expats.
- You will feel like an ambassador to UN because You’ll be having friends of different nationalities. And if you want to travel or need help from any country around the world you will just pick up your mobile and call a friend or friend of friends there for help.
- Air-conditioning anywhere, even bus stops or any station or vehicle.
- When you want to eat something, there is a huge variety of cuisines and restaurants and after a few months of staying in Dubai, you will be tried most of the cuisines around the world.
- If you feel hot when the temperature reaches 45 degrees, just try Ski Dubai the biggest indoor ski in the world, over space 23,500m2, where is 4 degrees under zero inside and you can play in the snow and with penguins.
- No need to run or complain form rain, most people in Dubai if there is rain or a little cold will be happy and enjoy this extreme weather.
- Any time, any place you need groceries even bread there is someone to deliver it to your house for free even at 4 am.
- In Dubai no need to give your address to get your mail, simply just give your P.O. Box.
- Almost everybody in Dubai spends their holidays in different continents every time, this is a luxury that not anyone can afford in the rest of the world.
- You will never see alcoholic drinks you or your family in the street supermarket or any public place.
- When you stop a Taxi, he will not ask you before getting in the car “where you will go” then he will decide if he will accept you or not, this besides the taxi fares aren’t so bad. In fact, they are cheaper than most countries.
- The landscape view of Dubai is extreme and to see a building in the middle of the water for artificial islands is so normal.
- your kids are being exposed to different nationalities hence, playing a vital role in teaching them to embrace all cultures & religions.
- While the rest of the world is nagging about the 35-degree Celsius weather, you’re just so happy that it’s not 40 degrees.
- The metro and all the stations are so clean and each station has a magnificent design, you can enjoy the gold members section if you want more luxury, and you will never see someone inside the train playing loud music or making some stupid show to get some money.
- There’s always something going on in Dubai, events, festivals, fundraisers, openings. Conferences, exhibitions, live shows, art, theater … you will never feel bored.
- The electricity power and water service never stopped even for a minute.
- Saloons & SPAS are cheap and you can enjoy full body care for very good prices.
- You can finish any legal process in a few minutes and no need to bring a lot of documents and visit most of the governmental buildings in your town to process your license or whatever you want to make, most of the things are online and you can do it easily and no one will even try to ask for bribe from you.
Connecting mined, creating the future is the tagline of Dubai Expo 2020 and we see it applies in real life, Dubai opened up doors for everybody and gave people an opportunity to live and create their own dreams to become true.